ONE DeKalb will use a multi-channel approach in its communication mediums to provide a continuum of information that is connected and consistent:
311 (CRM) Constituent Relationship Management System, WEB Services, Social Media and Events
- A cloud-based CRM portal used to improve constituent service and reduce costs by enabling self-service and a streamlined inquiry process from submission through resolution.
- 10 agents dedicated to prioritizing constituent concerns and facilitating resolution of constituent issues.
- Website and social media channels used to communicate county information to the public and employees efficiently and effectively.
- Collateral materials designed to educate and inform.
- Video, digital and multimedia content to support and enhance communication efforts.
- Constant Contact to organize contacts and disseminate information.
ONE DeKalb Phasing
- Draft office policy and protocol
- 311 setup (citizen portal)
- Initial staffing
- Implementation (multi-channel outreach)
- Update knowledge base/database
- Information analysis
- Service level agreements
- Departmental on-boarding
- Strategic planning (departmental)
- Develop scope for constituent advocates
- Develop performance scorecards
- Long-term staffing plan
- Community partnerships
- Facilitate drafting and implementation of a strategic community engagement plan
- Relaunch Community Relations Board
- Organize neighborhood Community Outreach Units