DeKalb County Voter Registration and Elections (DeKalb VRE) announced advance voting and drop box locations for the upcoming Dec. 6, 2022 General Election runoff.
Advance voting for the runoff will take place Nov. 23 through Dec. 2. With the Thanksgiving holiday, voters are encouraged to carefully review the hours and locations prior to heading to vote.
- Wednesday, Nov. 23, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. at Memorial Drive location ONLY
- No voting Thursday, Nov. 24 – Saturday, Nov. 26.
- Sunday, Nov. 27, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. at all locations
- Monday, Nov. 28 through Friday, Dec. 2, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. at all locations
- Saturday voting on Nov. 26 is not permitted under Georgia state law (pending litigation). DeKalb will update the schedule, locations and hours if it is determined that voting is permitted on Nov. 26.
- DeKalb VRE is exploring additional advance voting locations. Please visit www.DeKalbVotes.com for an updated list or expanded advance voting options.
In addition, DeKalb VRE encourages absentee voters to request their ballot right away, as the deadline is Nov. 28. Ballots can be requested at www.DeKalbVotes.com.
“The runoff is right around the corner and we’re working hard to ensure all DeKalb voters know where, when, and how to cast their ballot on December 6,” said DeKalb County Voter Registration and Elections Executive Director Keisha Smith. “Also, we encourage absentee voters to not delay in requesting their ballot, as the deadline is quickly approaching on November 28!”
During the advance voting period, registered voters can vote at any of the DeKalb County advance voting locations. Voters are reminded that drop boxes are available at select advance voting locations and are accessible during operating hours only.
“We saw great turnout for the General Election, and we encourage voters to get out there and vote one more time this year,” said Smith.
For more information, visit www.DeKalbVotes.com or call 404-298-4020.