DeKalb County Recreation, Parks and Cultural Affairs will hold a Spring Break Camp April 3 - 7, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. The cost of the camp is $10 per day for children ages 5-12. Each participant must provide their own breakfast, lunch and snack.
To register, visit www.dekalbcountyga.gov/parks and click the “Register Online” button. Residents can also register in person at any of the locations listed below:
- Exchange Recreation Center, 2771 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30034
- Gresham Recreation Center, 3113 Gresham Road, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Hamilton Recreation Center, 3263 Chapel Street, Scottdale, GA 30079
- Lucious Sanders Recreation Center, 2484 Bruce Street, Lithonia, GA 30058
- Mason Mill Recreation Center, 1340-B McConnell Drive, Decatur, GA 30033
- Midway Recreation Center, 3181 Midway Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- N.H. Scott Recreation Center, 2230 Tilson Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- Tobie Grant Recreation Center, 644 Parkdale Drive, Scottdale, GA 30079
For more information, contact LaShanda Davis, Recreation, Parks and Cultural affairs public relations specialist, at 404-710-6331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.