The DeKalb County Charter Review Commission will be meeting Thursday, February 9 at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held in person at the Manuel J. Maloof Center,1300 Commerce Drive, Decatur, Ga. 30030. Free parking is available at the DeKalb County Courthouse parking lot for this evening event.
The hearing will also be livestreamed and can be viewed at this link: https://video.ibm.com/channel/dctv-channel-23.
The public can leave comments for the Charter Review Commission at:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Minutes From Previous Meeting
- Introduction of Invited Guests:
- Lori Brill, Carl Vinson Institute Presentation
- Report from Chair
- Commission Discussion on Charter Issues
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Discussion of March Meetings
- Remarks of Interested Citizens/Public Comment
- Next Meeting Discussion & Adjournment