Resource materials for career exploration and planning.
- Computer hardware and software for resumé cover letter writing.
- High speed internet access for internet-based job searches.
- Copy and fax machines to respond to job listings.
- Information on local companies’ hiring needs.
- Regularly scheduled workshops on: conducting your job search, resume writing and career development.
- Expert advice from experienced career advisors and information specialists
- Training and education information
- Self-assessment software for typing and other skills
WIOA Resources for Jobseekers
To read an explanation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) One-Stop Workforce System, please follow the link below:
To view a copy of the comprehensive resource booklet for job seekers, please follow the link below:
To find a One-Stop Workforce Center near you, please follow the link below:
To access a comprehensive list of all service locations throughout the state, please follow the link below:
To access a list of eligible training providers around the state, please follow the link below:
To find career information or to pre-register for WIOA services, please follow the link below:
To find out more information about the Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA) grant and other US Department of Labor (USDOL) programs, please follow the link below:
To access the WIOA grievance and complaint policy and form, please follow the link below: