On behalf of DeKalb County, we are thrilled to inform you of our transition to CloudVergent360 (CV360). CV360 is DeKalb County’s new Oracle Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) system, which launches in Summer 2024!
CV360 will replace the current Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Management Information System (FMIS) and enhance how vendors interact with Financial and Procurement business processes. As our esteemed vendors, we want to share the news of this upcoming change and extend our gratitude for your partnership.
CV360 will function as an all-in-one resource and reduce the need for manual paperwork, in-person administrative visits, emails, and long phone wait times to execute routine Financial and Procurement tasks. Additional CV360 highlights include:
- Best-in-class solution for process technology across business segments
- Increased consistency and accuracy around processes, roles, data systems, compliance and security
- Accelerated introduction and deployment of new capabilities
- Enhanced invoicing functionalities with self-service options for invoice and receipt status tracking
As a DeKalb County supplier, you will notice a few changes as we transition to the new system over the next year:
- Supplier Accounts: Existing supplier portal active accounts, contacts, and banking information will be migrated to CV360.
- Transactions: Open contracts, POs that have not been completely fulfilled/invoiced, and unpaid invoices will be migrated.
- Features: Enhanced, user-friendly supplier portal with new look and feel.
- Blackout Period: During the transition, there will be a planned blackout period where transaction processing for the existing system may be impacted. Appropriate communication will be sent out.
- Testing: January 2024 – Early Summer 2024
- Training: Late Spring 2024 – Early Summer 2024
- CV360 Go-Live: Late Summer 2024