The Production Services Section manages the inventory and work related tasks of all road maintenance, drainage, and infrastructure projects. The following is a list of items which are under the jurisdiction of the Production Service Section.
- Work Orders
- Service Requests
- Project scheduling
The Engineering Services Section manages all work related to Dams, Ponds, Roads and Storm Drainage Engineering issues. The following is a list of items which are under the jurisdiction of Engineering Services.
- Road and drainage design projects (storm water control and infrastructure)
- Dams and ponds maintenance
- Assessment of infrastructure and drainage systems
- Inspection of major service requests and work orders
- County crew quality control inspection and assistance
- Subcontractor quality control inspections and contract management
- Tree contract related requests and management
The Inspection Services Section manages all work related to site assessments of road work, drainage, and infrastructure. The following is a list of items which are under the jurisdiction of Inspection Services.
- Inspection and work orders for customer service requests
- Roadway patching, pothole, cave-in and resurfacing assessments
- Citizen's Drainage Program assessments (rock and pipe)
- Dead tree removal issues within County right-of-way
- Catch basins, curb and gutter and ADA sidewalk maintenance assessments
- Culvert, headwall and tail ditch maintenance assessments