|In efforts to adhere to the health standards preventing further spread of COVID-19, DeKalb County has restricted access to all government buildings and facilities to the public starting Monday, March 16, 2020.
While physical access to the 330 Clark Harrison Building will be restricted to the general public, county services will still be available.
- How to Apply for a Building or Trade Permit Online
- How to Look Up and Pay Business License Fees Online
- How to Look Up and Pay Permit Fees Online
- How to Apply for City Services
- Instructions for Submitting an Occupancy Permit
- Instructions for Submitting a Water Meter or Sewer Tap Application
- How to Schedule an Inspection Online
- ProjectDox Upload Guide
- ProjectDox Drawings Naming and Uploading Requirements
ePlans / ProjectDox Videos
Applicant Tutorial Series #1 – Getting Started in ProjectDox Applicant Tutorial Series #2 – What is a Task and Why do I need to Accept it? Applicant Tutorial Series #3 – Submitting/Uploading Plans and Documents Applicant Tutorial Series #5 – Resubmitting Plans and Documents Applicant Tutorial Series #6 – Downloading Plans and Documents