|In efforts to adhere to the health standards preventing further spread of COVID-19, DeKalb County Department of Planning & Sustainability has restricted building access to the public effective Monday, March 16, 2020. While physical access to the 330 W. Ponce de Leon Building will be restricted to the general public, our staff are working remotely and county services will still be available.|
Click to view the first Community Action Group Meeting (Access Passcode: 8626g*!N) here
New! 2021 Comprehensive Plan 5 year Update Virtual Meeting.
NEW! Long Range Planning Newsletter.
NEW! 2050 Unified Plan (Coming Soon).
Memorial Drive Revitalization Plan adopted in September 2020.
- GA Department of Community Affairs
- The Atlanta Regional Commission
- American Community Survey
- American Planning Association
- Georgia Planning Association
- DeKalb County Zoning Code (Chapter 27)
- Decide DeKalb