|In efforts to adhere to the health standards preventing further spread of COVID-19, DeKalb County Department of Planning & Sustainability has restricted building access to the public effective Monday, March 16, 2020. While physical access to the 330 W. Ponce de Leon Building will be restricted to the general public, our staff are working remotely and county services will still be available.|
New! 2021 Comprehensive Plan 5 year Update
NEW! Memorial Drive Needs You CLICK HERE to fnd out how.
NEW! Long Range Planning Newsletter
2050 Unified Plan RFP (In Process).
Glenwood/Columbia Plan underway.
Memorial Drive Revitalization Plan adoption in September 2020
- GA Department of Community Affairs
- The Atlanta Regional Commission
- American Community Survey
- American Planning Association
- Georgia Planning Association
- DeKalb County Zoning Code (Chapter 27)
- Decide DeKalb