Please check out our fall program's!
Winter Jr. Golf Program Schedule and Application
DeKalb County Parks and Recreation Department operates two public golf courses.
Sugar Creek Golf Course
Address: 2706 Bouldercrest Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
Front Desk Phone: (404)687-4086
Alexander Terry- Supervisor - (404) 687-4081
Richard Degree - Golf Operations Manager (404) 687-4090
Click link below to book tee time!.
Resident Fees Non-Resident Fees
Adults (18-59) Adults (18-59)
Weekday $26.00 Weekday $32.00
Weekend $32.00 Weekend $38.00
Weekday $22.00 Weekday $28.00
Weekend $28.00 Weekend $34.00
All fees listed above include golf cart.
Do you enjoy walking? Ladies Day is Every Tuesday!
Take $11.00 dollars of any of the above fee. Resident $15.00 Non-Resident $17.00
Late Day Fees
Call 404-687-4086 for information on late afternoon golf fees.
There is a $2.00 Capital Improvement Fee added to each round of golf.
Funds generated from this fee will be used to support future improvements at the golf course.
Driving Range Now Open
The lighted driving range is now open from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm daily.
Hitting is only allowed from the mats at this time.
A bucket of balls is $3.00 for small and $7.00 for Large.
More Information?Contact Sugar Creek Golf Course at 404-687-4081
Mystery Valley Golf Course
Address: 6094 Shadow Rock Drive, Lithonia, GA 30058
Each golf course:
- Has Crenshaw Bentgrass greens
- Is year-round to the public
- Permits walking
- Requires non-metal spikes
- Provides private and group lessons
- Is a full service practice facility, including a driving range, putting green and practice bunker
- Has a full service clubhouse, including a snack bar, pro shop, lockers, showers, and club repair
- Allows advance tee times
- Has women's and men's golf associations
- Has reasonable rates featuring senior/junior discounts, annual passes, etc.