Master Plans and Current Projects
- Mason Mill Park Master Plan
The DeKalb County Department of Recreation, Parks and Cultural Affairs held a virtual webinar on Wednesday, November 17, at 6 p.m. The webinar provided guidance for future improvements and developments for the Mason Mill Park Master Plan. (To access the meeting recording please click the link and enter the passcode)
Access Passcode: W9Q=7b1O
TRAIL ALERT The bridge at Mile 0.50 of the South Peachtree Creek Trail (between Medlock and Mason Mill Parks) is now closed for safety reasons. Please use the short detour marked before and after the bridge. Be aware that this detour route is on soft-surface hiking trails and is not a flat, hard surface like the rest of the PATH. Thank you for your patience and we will be working to reopen the bridge as soon possible.
- Glen Emerald landscape plan, please click link- 2019-06-12 - GSDP Resubmittal.pdf
- For more information on the neighborhood park space at 1227 Rowland Road, please click link - 2020-10-02_RowlandSitePlan.pdf
- Barker Byrant Lake is lowered due to construction until further notice.
- Please click link below to review notes for master plan for property at 1227 Rowland Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. 2020-10-02_RowlandSitePlan_0.pdf