1. All recreation center's will remain as resource for students to pick up nutritional lunches during the fall until children return to school. Meals will be provided from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the following locations:
- Gresham Recreation Center, 3113 Gresham Road, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Exchange Intergenerational Recreation Center, 2771 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30034
- Redan Recreation Center, 1839 Phillips Rd., Lithonia, GA 30058
- Tobie Grant Recreation Center, 644 Parkdale Drive, Scottdale, GA 30079
- N.H. Scott Recreation Center, 2230 Tilson Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- Lucious Sanders Recreation Center, 2484 Bruce Street, Lithonia, GA 30058
- Mason Mill Recreation Center, 1340-B McConnell Drive, Decatur, GA 30033
- Hamilton Recreation Center, 3263 Chapel Street, Scottdale, GA 30079
- Midway Recreation Center, 3181 Midway Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- For more information on the neighborhood park space at 1227 Rowland Road, please click link 2020-10-02_RowlandSitePlan.pdf
- Barker Byrant Lake is lowered due to construction until further notice.
- Please click link below to review notes for master plan for property at 1227 Rowland Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. 2020-10-02_RowlandSitePlan_0.pdf
Monthly Dose of Tips to Stay Healthy !!!
What are the benefits of healthy eating?
Converting to a healthy diet can be difficult. Nevertheless, dedicating yourself to healthy eating is not only essential to improved health and promote weight loss, but also prevent you from spending money on future health costs.
It’s important to avoid consuming foods which are high in added sugar, sodium and saturated fat, such as fast food, processed snacks and soda. However, it may be a challenge to completely cut these foods from your diet entirely.
The following are seven benefits of a healthy diet in order to help you obtain and sustain motivation: